[Eril-l] FOLIO Forum January 9: FOLIO Year-in-Review

Hartnett, Eric J ehartnett at library.tamu.edu
Wed Jan 2 06:58:09 PST 2019

Happy New Year!

Please join us at the next FOLIO Forum on Wednesday, January 9, 2019.
[https://www.openlibraryenvironment.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/folio-logo-transparent-bkgnd-300x140.png]

Event: FOLIO Year-in-Review
TIME: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:00 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Registration Here<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_11r22avWS8KaELdbHqIyfw>

It has been a busy, exciting, and sometimes challenging year for the FOLIO project. The community of librarians, designers, and developers has continued to grow and a number of apps are in various stages of development. Following the tradition begun in 2017, we're reflecting on the past year and looking forward to what the coming year will bring.

Come hear from our principle stakeholders:
- Christopher Spalding, Vice President of Open Source Platforms and Communities, EBSCO
- Sebastian Hammer: President and Co-Founder, Index Data
- Michael Winkler, Managing Director, OLE Partners

Please use the hashtag #FOLIOforum on social media for these events.
Time

Eric Hartnett
Director of Electronic Resources
Texas A&M University Libraries