[Eril-l] Project Muse EBA Complete Marc record/KBART file

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:59:57 PST 2019

Was about to reply this:

Hi all - I think that I realized what to do.  We have access via EBA to the entire "EBA" collection, and I am interpreting this to mean we have access to the entire collection. But I just realized, we don't want to turn on ALL subjects for our users ,just in our domains (religion and theology, etc). So I am going to pick and choose from the collections that are already in Knowledgebase.

Then I looked through the collections, and all I was trying to weed out are hard science - and the science collections I see are Ecology and Evolution, which is in our interests. So I'll choose each complete collection by year and the archive collections and supplements.

Cindy