[Eril-l] Nexis Uni down?

Theresa Borchert borchert at cord.edu
Thu Feb 14 07:47:06 PST 2019

I had to change our ezproxy config file. The config file from OCLC show on the top level that the update was from

  *   Nexis Uni<https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Database_stanzas/Nexis_Uni> (2017-12-07)

However the actual file was Last updated Jan 30, 2018

Looks like this fixed our problem.

Theresa
1.      <https://help.oclc.org/@api/deki/pages/6887/pdf/Nexis%2bUni.pdf?stylesheet=default>