[Eril-l] NexisUni - missing content that was in LexisNexis Academic?

Robert Heaton robert.heaton at usu.edu
Fri Feb 8 11:26:02 PST 2019

According to our rep, the final set of international legal content will be moved into the new platform by April 30. Under some pressure from us and after several weeks of waiting, they were willing to reactivate the old platform temporarily. (We also had professors using that specific content for classes, and the fact that it was course-related use seemed to be an important factor in persuading them to turn LexisNexis Academic back on.)

Robert Heaton
Collection Management Librarian
Utah State University Libraries