[Eril-l] Wiley slowness/timeouts

Christina Geuther cgeuther at ksu.edu
Mon Dec 2 12:54:16 PST 2019

I reported it to Wiley this morning.

Christina Geuther, MDiv, MLIS
Electronic Resources Librarian & Assistant Professor
Metadata, Preservation, and Acquisitions Department
Kansas State University Libraries, Unger T200

“Honoring everyone contains the promise of possibility”—Miroslav Volf
Due to the May 2018 fire in Hale Library and subsequent relocation of staff, the best way to contact me is by email at cgeuther at ksu.edu<mailto:cgeuther at ksu.edu>.  I do not have access to my former office phone number or voicemail.  I will arrange for calls to my personal mobile phone on a case-by-case basis.