[Eril-l] Knowledgebase Review- Tips, Tricks, Research?

Alexander Dodd adodd1 at loyola.edu
Wed Apr 10 06:12:15 PDT 2019

We’re doing mainly a technical review of access, with a little bit of research into the items as well, not in a cost/ usage data sense but in a “do we even know what this database is and why we have it” sense.

Alexander Dodd
Discovery & Electronic Resources Librarian

Loyola Notre Dame Library

200 Winston Avenue

Baltimore, MD 21212

t: (410) 617-6861