[Eril-l] Knowledgebase Review- Tips, Tricks, Research?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Wed Apr 10 05:38:19 PDT 2019

By "review of ... holdings" do you mean a technical review of access, e.g.
making sure you have access to everything listed in your holdings? Or do
you mean review in the acquisitions/collection development sense, e.g.
looking at usage data and cost per use and such?

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island
mbelvadi at upei.ca  902-566-0581