[Eril-l] For PubMed / NCBI: Has your OpenURL Resolver Link Button (OutsideTool) disappeared

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Thu Sep 13 08:15:23 PDT 2018

Last evening I got this reply from NLM Support about it:

Earlier today we experienced an issue displaying link resolvers in PubMed.
The problem should now be resolved. If you are still having trouble, please
clear your cache and cookies and try again. If the problem persists, please
let me know.

Regards,

Sarah Helson
U.S. National Library of Medicine