[Eril-l] survey: PPV article purchasing

DeLancey, Laura laura.delancey at wku.edu
Wed Sep 19 13:23:12 PDT 2018

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear ERIL-L subscribers,

We are conducting a study on the impact of pay-per-view article purchasing (Get It Now, tokens, etc.) on library budgets and staffing, hoping to identify best practices and common challenges. Whether or not your library offers PPV, we want to hear from you! Please take 10-15 minutes to complete our survey:

https://wku.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8FVrgq1o0aHXZFX

The survey will remain open until October 19th, 2018.

Thank you for your time and participation!

Sincerely,

Laura DeLancey (Western Kentucky University)
Lois Schultz (Northern Kentucky University)
Kelly Smith (Eastern Kentucky University)