[Eril-l] Two job openings at Colorado College: Metadata & Discovery Systems Librarian, Digital Scholarship & Repository Librarian

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Wed Sep 19 08:36:18 PDT 2018

With apologies in advance for cross-posting - you may see this posted on other listservs:

The Charles L. Tutt Library at Colorado College is recruiting for two positions:
A Metadata & Discovery Systems Librarian who will lead the development of digital library infrastructure, workflows, policy and services; oversee metadata and systems projects to ensure resource accessibility; investigate and implement technology initiatives to support evolving modes of teaching, research and scholarly communications; serve as a liaison to assigned academic departments; and participate in shared instructional and research services responsibilities. Full position description and application instructions are available at: https://employment.coloradocollege.edu/postings/3552

A Digital Scholarship & Repository Librarian who will lead the planning, operations, and management for digital collections, including the Colorado College digital repository, Digital CC<https://digitalccbeta.coloradocollege.edu/>; participate in campus and regional digital scholarship initiatives; lead the development of scholarly communication programs on campus; serve as a liaison to assigned academic departments; and participate in shared instructional and research services responsibilities.    Full position description and application instructions are available at: https://employment.coloradocollege.edu/postings/3544

The successful candidate for both positions will join a supportive, collaborative team and have  opportunities for campus engagement and participation in professional development activities.  The deadline for applications is October 14, 2018.

About Colorado College & Tutt Library
At Colorado College our goal is to provide the finest liberal arts education in the country. Drawing upon the adventurous spirit of the Rocky Mountain West, we challenge students, one course at a time, to develop those habits of intellect and imagination that will prepare them for learning and leadership throughout their lives.
Renovated in 2017, Tutt Library is responsive to the distinctive rhythms of the Block Plan and rooted in Colorado College's sense of place. Our core mission is to foster intellectual exploration and discovery in partnership with the campus community and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment that respects, appreciates, and enriches all individuals and groups in our diverse community.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661