[Eril-l] FW: Kanopy vs. campus streaming?

Bee Bornheimer bbornheimer at sandiego.edu
Mon Oct 29 08:32:59 PDT 2018

Those of you discussing Kanopy in recent threads may be interested in
participating in this Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Stephan Richard
<https://www.reddit.com/r/cordcutters/comments/9rf7q2/announcement_ama_with_kanopy_cpo_stephan_richard/>,
the Chief Product Officer for Kanopy.

BEE BORNHEIMER
Library System Administrator