[Eril-l] Kanopy vs. campus streaming?

Molly Mulligan mmullig2 at uccs.edu
Thu Oct 25 09:41:41 PDT 2018

Hi Trisha, I am interested in hearing how other campuses are responding to skyrocketing Kanopy triggers and costs as well.  I look forward to hearing replies.

Thanks!  Molly

Molly J. Mulligan  MSW, MLS | Electronic Resources Acquisitions Professional
Kraemer Family Library | University of Colorado Colorado Springs
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO  80918
719-255-3237 | mmullig2 at uccs.edu<mailto:mmullig2 at uccs.edu> | she/her/hers | www.uccs.edu/library<http://www.uccs.edu/library>