[Eril-l] Survey on ILL for streaming video & licensing permissions

Divittorio, Katy KATY.DIVITTORIO at UCDENVER.EDU
Wed Oct 17 08:17:28 PDT 2018

**Please excuse any cross-postings**

Please consider taking 5 minutes to complete a survey on streaming video licensing permissions. The purpose of this survey is to investigate current practices and needs for resource sharing of streaming video.

The survey is available at: https://ucdenver.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_023mP0dxDUP1nAV

This survey is completely voluntary, and no personal information will be collected unless you choose to provide your email address for follow-up discussion. We’ve chosen Qualtrics online software for the ease of use and secure password-protected data storage. We honor confidentiality and you may withdraw from the survey at any time.

The survey is available until October 31, 2018.

Questions or comments about this survey can be directed to:

Katy DiVittorio

Acquisitions Librarian

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Auraria Library

1100 Lawrence Street, Denver, CO 80204

p. (303) 315-7701 | katy.divittorio at ucdenver.edu<mailto:katy.divittorio at ucdenver.edu> | library.auraria.edu<http://library.auraria.edu/>

 Serving the University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and Community College of Denver