[Eril-l] Institutional access to HBO and/or Netflix

Lee Adams lee.adams at csueastbay.edu
Fri Oct 12 11:39:13 PDT 2018

Netflix was discussed here a feww months ago. They do not offer
institutional subscriptions. However, they do allow for some Netflix
original content to be shown during class using an individual subscriber's
login for educational purposes.

See the Netflix policy linked below.

·  *Netflix Originals* - https://help.netflix.com/en/node/57695

Lee Adams, MLIS, MA
E-Resources Librarian
Library Liaison to Criminal Justice Administration, Economics, and
Hospitality, Recreation, & Tourism
University Libraries <http://library.csueastbay.edu/home>
California State University, East Bay
lee.adams at csueastbay.edu