[Eril-l] Institutional access to HBO and/or Netflix

Alana Nuth nuth at geneseo.edu
Fri Oct 12 11:31:16 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

One of our faculty members is interested in providing access to HBO and/or
Netflix to our entire student body. She would like to assign tv shows and
films from HBO and Netflix as part of her course materials.

We currently have access to HBO Go for students who live on campus. (More
info here
<https://help.hbogo.com/hc/en-us/sections/200620348-Colleges-Universities>.)

Is anyone aware of HBO or Netflix access that is available for
institutional license?

I can easily imagine several scenarios in which such access would be
problematic or prohibitively expensive, but right now am trying to
determine it's even possible.

Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Best,
Alana

--
Alana M. Nuth