[Eril-l] PrepSTEP

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Wed Oct 10 12:35:06 PDT 2018

We are new subscribers to PrepSTEP for Colleges & Universities, and I am
having difficulty getting it to work correctly. I have tickets open with
the vendor, but sometimes the hive mind is more helpful (and certainly
quicker).

Has anyone on the list set this product up to work with EZProxy, and are
there any special tips? The stanza is already in our config file, and we
are being correctly recognized. However, the product requires users to
create a personal login. This continually freezes up in both Chrome and
Firefox.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.
--

Lisa Wallis, Acting Dean of Libraries

eResources & Systems Librarian / Associate Professor

Ronald Williams Library

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4571

Library Administration: (773) 442-4470

www.neiu.edu

[image: NEIU_150_logo.png] <https://neiu.edu/>