[Eril-l] Call for Proposals: ATG: The Podcast

Courtney McAllister cmcallis at citadel.edu
Wed Oct 3 10:54:49 PDT 2018

Greetings!

Have you listened to an episode of the ATG Podcast (http://atgthepodcast.libsyn.com/) and thought, “I wish they’d cover X” or “I’d like to interview Z”? Well, we’re now accepting proposals for podcast episodes!

Click here to submit your idea: https://www.charlestonlibraryconference.com/call-for-proposals-atg-the-podcast/

We welcome episodes that cover acquisitions trends, innovative projects, and discussions with vendors and librarians. Please note this is not a venue for product or service promotion.

Proposals will be evaluated on a rolling basis. A preliminary phone screening will take place prior to final approval and production of selected episodes. Please email Courney McAllister with any questions and concerns at courtney at charlestonlibraryconference.com.

We look forward to hearing from you! :D

Many thanks,

Courtney

CPT Courtney R. McAllister, MA, MLIS | Electronic Resources Librarian
Daniel Library<http://library.citadel.edu/home> | The Citadel<http://www.citadel.edu/root/>
171 Moultrie Street, Charleston, SC 29409
Office: (843)953-2570 | cmcallis at citadel.edu<mailto:cmcallis at citadel.edu>

Follow Us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/daniellibrary/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/AskTheDL?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw> | Instagram<https://instagram.com/daniellibrary/>