[Eril-l] AP Stylebook off campus problems with cookies

Larrison, Stephanie larrison at txstate.edu
Tue Oct 2 12:18:45 PDT 2018

Hello.

Is anyone else having problems with off-campus access to AP Stylebook Online, particularly after performing a search?

No matter how many times cookies have been accepted, and cookie settings changed, after any search the notice pops up again and you have to accept the cookies to see the content.  It is a bit annoying.

Browsing the stylebook seems to be fine, it is just when you use the search box.

We have notified the vendor, but they had to escalate it to a third party.  I'm wondering whether it is something on our end that is causing the problem.  We have ultra tight security.

Thank you for checking!

Stephanie Larrison
Electronic Resources Librarian
Texas State University