[Eril-l] EBSCO access issues

Matthew J. Gallagher ma.gallagher at usciences.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:38:05 PDT 2018

We're having access issues with DynaMed Plus but none of our other database products. We reported it but are still waiting to hear back on the issue.

Best,

Matt Gallagher
Assistant Professor, Information Science
Collection Management & Metadata Librarian
University of the Sciences
600 S. 43rd St., Philadelphia, PA 19104