[Eril-l] Resource Acquisition Librarian, University of Illinois at Chicago

Gregory, Gwen ggregory at uic.edu
Wed Nov 28 08:58:13 PST 2018

The University of Illinois at Chicago has an exciting opportunity for a Resource Acquisition Librarian in our Resource Acquisition and Management (RAM) department.  This position serves as a vital part of the RAM department's management team and is responsible for managing the purchasing and processing of monographic and other materials  for the UIC University library system as a whole.  We are looking for someone who likes to work collaboratively with colleagues in the department and across all locations of the University library to provide excellent services to our students, faculty and staff.

At UIC, our strength is derived from our commitment to diversity and inclusion. UIC is among the top five most diverse campuses in the nation and our campus culture encourages the contributions and success of every individual.  UIC is a national leader among urban, public higher education institutions in providing access to underrepresented students.   Our goal is to attract world-class faculty to enrich the educational experience of our bright and motivated students. UIC is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
Please see the job posting for more information and to apply:  https://jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=105799&job=clinical-assistant-associate-professor-and-resource-acquisition-librarian

I am happy to taking with anyone who might be interested in learning more.

Gwen Gregory
Head, Resource Acquisition and Management Department
Clinical Associate Professor
University of Illinois at Chicago Library
801 S. Morgan St.  Chicago, IL 60607
Phone: (312) 996-2736  Email: ggregory at uic.edu<mailto:ggregory at uic.edu>
Pronouns: she | her | hers