[Eril-l] EBSCOHost research databases and admin are down was (RE: EBSCOHost databases down?)

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Thu Nov 8 11:24:09 PST 2018

Thanks for the very quick off-list replies! And I now see that I need to sign up for those EBSCO system status alerts.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661