[Eril-l] fish/oceans/aquatic database comparison?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Fri Mar 16 09:33:11 PDT 2018

Hi, all, I just wanted to followup with a thank you for all responses, and
especially a thank you to Rose Nelson from the Colorado Alliance (CARL) for
providing me a couple of title comparison results from Gold Rush.

That is a fantastic service, and I only wish my little library had the
budget to subscribe to it.  It does exactly the kind of quantitative
comparison you would want, both citation and full text, and compare more
than two products at a time, like I needed here, with title-level sheets
and nice summary counts too.

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island