[Eril-l] JoVE usage statistics collection what is your library doing?

Bazeley, Jennifer bazelejw at miamioh.edu
Thu Mar 15 05:24:28 PDT 2018

Hi Cheryl,

Our usage stats are self service and IP-authenticated at
https://www.jove.com/account/usage-statistics. No user name or password
needed--I don't know if this option is available to all subscribers, but
you might ask your rep.

Thanks,
Jennifer Bazeley

Coordinator, Collection Access & Acquisitions
Miami University Libraries <http://www.lib.miamioh.edu/>
King Library 312
Oxford, OH 45056
p. 513.529.4216 | e. bazelejw at miamioh.edu