[Eril-l] Bulk Downloading from EndNote

Bazemore, Edward Brooks (CDC/OPHSS/CSELS/DPHID) (CTR) tnb0 at cdc.gov
Wed Mar 14 08:34:02 PDT 2018

Hello.

We recently had a publisher temporarily suspend access from one of our IP addresses due to excessive downloads. This is not the first time it has happened to us. EndNote is the primary culprit for this since it is relatively easy for users to set preferences to automatically import PDF or select an entire library and find full-text. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? And if so, have you been able to address it? An option to disable the auto import prior to rolling it out for download by end users would be ideal if that is possible.

Thanks,
Ted

**
Ted Bazemore, Electronic Resources Librarian
Contractor, LAC Group
Stephen B. Thacker CDC Library
Atlanta, GA 30329-4027
404-639-2397