[Eril-l] Great job opportunity in an outstanding environment!

Curtis, Jason Jason.Curtis at sdstate.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:32:53 PDT 2018

*Please excuse cross-posting*

Just a reminder that South Dakota State University is seeking candidates for our Electronic Resources & Scholarly Communications Librarian position.

Not sure if you're interested or if you should you apply for this job? Perhaps the following will help:

*         We offer exceptional support for professional development.

*         You will work in a collaborative environment with the ability to influence decisions and the direction of the Library.

*         You will have the opportunity to take a leadership role in Open Educational Resources and Open Access issues.

*         We have an excellent quality of life with a low cost-of-living. (No state income tax!)

*         Brookings has a great school district and very low crime rate.

*         There are abundant local entertainment options - college sports, music, theatre.

*         Brookings is within easy driving distance to several major cities and state/national parks.

For more information on and to apply for this job, go to https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu/postings/9935. In addition, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the job.

Thanks!
Jason
Jason Curtis