[Eril-l] Summon and EBSCO Link Resolver?

Dominic Benson Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 09:59:55 PDT 2018

Hello Tina

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible, see:

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Summon/Product_Documentation/Configuring_The_Summon_Service/OpenURL_Linking_in_the_Summon_Service/Summon%3A_OpenURL_Link_Resolvers

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Summon/Product_Documentation/Summon%3A_Considerations_when_using_other_link_resolvers

The main issue is whether the EBSCO holdings map to those on 360 Core.

Kind regards,
Dom Benson
Analytics & Discovery Officer
Library, Information Services, Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143