[Eril-l] IR companies

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Fri Jun 15 05:10:30 PDT 2018

Since you asked for vendors, not software, Discovery Garden is a "vendor"
(hosting, support) for the open source Islandora:
http://www.discoverygarden.ca/
In an open source market, the concept of "vendor" should be expanded to
include SaaS (software as a service) providers.

Disclaimer: I own a ridiculously tiny share of DG stock.

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island
mbelvadi at upei.ca 902-566-0581