[Eril-l] IR companies

Ken Chad ken at kenchadconsulting.com
Fri Jun 15 04:03:02 PDT 2018

I recently completed a review of the IR market for a client.....

You might want to think about:

TIND

This is an IR and ILS solution - a spin off from CERN

https://tind.io/

http://info.tind.io/IR (detail of the IR solution)

Much IR software is open source and in this case support is primarily by
communities of users and not not-for-profit organisations who undertake
support services and development. Open source product may be supported by
more than one 'community'. Here are some examples:

Samvera (was Hydra)

It is based around four components:

.         Fedora repository software

.         Solr indexes

.         Blacklight searching

.         Gems: Ruby on Rails components that integrate the building blocks

http://samvera.org/

Duraspace

Community contributes to the advancement of DSpace, Fedora and VIVO.

https://duraspace.org/

Islandora

An open-source software framework built on a base of Drupal, Fedora and Solr

https://islandora.ca

Hope that helps...

Ken

Ken Chad Consulting Ltd  <http://www.kenchadconsuting.com/>