[Eril-l] ProQuest Admin: required use of personal information

Nicholas Collison ncollison at csubs.com
Thu Jul 26 10:53:45 PDT 2018

Lisa is absolutely correct and it is to do with GDPR and the new privacy law that came into affect May 25th.

Unless you have users who are within Europe this should not be an issue.

Publishers who provide international access have to comply with European law and should have issued there own GFPR statement

Sent from my iPhone