[Eril-l] LibInsights

Christina Beis cbeis1 at udayton.edu
Wed Jul 25 06:58:57 PDT 2018

Hi,

I just finished up a trial of the full version of LibInsight; we currently
subscribe to the Lite version.  LibInsight recently added automated SUSHI
harvesting, which can be set for a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or
annual basis. This was the main thing I was looking for in a service. The
list of available vendors is more robust than what I saw during my trial of
MPSScholarlyStats and they are continually adding to the list; with
Lexis/Nexis and Springer Nature being two relevant vendors just added.
Analysis functions include duplications, zero use reports, trends, rankings
and more.  Support is available via email and phone and through a dedicated
SpringShare Sales Manager. You have unlimited datasets. You can also easily
download your reports and analytics.

You can read more about LibInsight in a few of their recent blog posts
here:
https://blog.springshare.com/2018/07/03/fetch-libinsight-fetch-good-libinsight/
and
https://blog.springshare.com/2018/07/12/see-how-libraries-use-libinsight-datasets/
.

Thanks!
Tina

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 9:47 AM, Houeida Charara <houeida.charara at lau.edu.lb
> wrote:

> Hi Ed. et al,
>
> We are in the same boat, and looking into LibInsights too. Please share
> your input with us.
>
> have a great summer all
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Houeida Kammourié Charara