[Eril-l] Job: Extended deadline - Head of Electronic Resources & Serials, Santa Clara University

Wen-ying Lu wlu at scu.edu
Tue Jul 31 09:16:10 PDT 2018

[Please excuse duplicate posting.]

Santa Clara University Library has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic,
motivated, user-focused and collaborative librarian as Head of Electronic
Resources & Serials. Reporting to the Associate University Librarian for
Collections & Scholarly Communication, this key position provides
leadership in the procurement, assessment and management of print and
electronic continuing resources, including individual and package
subscriptions, ebook demand-driven acquisitions and streaming services.
This position supervises two full-time staff and is a member of the Library
Management Council. Two critical areas of responsibility for this position
are the review of vendor licenses and providing data for the on-going
assessment of subscriptions. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Santa
Clara University is California’s oldest operating institution of higher
education and in 2017 received the ACRL Excellence in Academic Libraries
Award.

If you would like to join our group of service-oriented staff, please see
the full position description and instructions for applying at
https://jobs.scu.edu/postings/7359. Applications received by Friday, Aug.
10, 2018 will receive first consideration.

Lu
Wen-ying Lu (Although "Lu" is my last name, I am perfectly comfortable if
you just call me Lu.)
Head of Cataloging
Santa Clara University | University Library
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
wlu at scu.edu | 408.554.5556 | http://www.scu.edu/library