[Eril-l] Is Wiley Online Library accessible to you?

Courtney McAllister cmcallis at citadel.edu
Sun Jan 21 09:42:16 PST 2018

We are no longer seeing any error messages, and links are resolving properly. *whew*

Here's hoping Wiley can handle this a little better in the future...

CPT Courtney R. McAllister, MA, MLIS | Electronic Resources Librarian
Daniel Library<http://library.citadel.edu/home> | The Citadel<http://www.citadel.edu/root/>
171 Moultrie Street, Charleston, SC 29409
Office: (843)953-2570 | cmcallis at citadel.edu<mailto:cmcallis at citadel.edu>

Follow Us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/daniellibrary/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/AskTheDL?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw> | Instagram<https://instagram.com/daniellibrary/>
[1500475040591_PastedImage]