[Eril-l] QxMD Reader

Harold Bright hbright at atsu.edu
Thu Jan 11 09:44:15 PST 2018

As mentioned, QxMD is a legitimate company.  They were non-subscription for
several years, but decided to start charging their library partners
unexpectedly.  This cut off access for our patrons as we already had
subscribed to a journal articles mobile service and did not want a
duplication of resources.  I have nothing bad to say about the product
though.  It served us well for years.

Hal Bright, MLS, AHIP
AZ Campus Library Branch Manager | Electronic Resources Librarian
University Staff Council Chair | AZ Staff Council Rep for Academic Affairs
A.T. Still Memorial Library - A.T. Still U. of the Health Sciences
5850 E. Still Circle
Mesa, AZ  85206
(480) 219-6036
http://www.atsu.edu/atsmlib <Http://www.atsu.edu/atsmlib>
hbright at atsu.edu

A.T. Still University of Health Sciences serves as a learning-centered
university dedicated to preparing highly competent professionals through
innovative academic programs with a commitment to continue its osteopathic
heritage and focus on whole person healthcare, scholarship, community
health, interprofessional education, diversity, and underserved populations.