[Eril-l] K-12 affiliate access

Beth Jacoby bjacoby at ycp.edu
Fri Feb 23 11:34:02 PST 2018

We own a K-12 school and are considering allowing remote e-resources to
their faculty, staff, and students. I'm interested in hearing from other
colleges that own a K-12 school, either on or near your campus.

Do you allow the K-12 students, faculty, and staff remote access to your
e-resources?

If so, did you specifically negotiate remote access with your vendors, and
if so, was there an additional charge?

Do you allow access to all your e-resources, or just specific ones?

Have you run into any technical, political, or other issues
surrounding this remote access?

Beth

Beth Jacoby
Content Development Librarian