[Eril-l] Research Guides

Lawless, Jane jlawless at post03.curry.edu
Tue Feb 6 06:36:13 PST 2018

Hi Houeida, This is an interesting question. We have never discussed cancelling our subscription to our research guides platform (Springshare), but we frequently discuss the fact that guide maintenance is not what we want it to be. Each guide is assigned to an owner, who is liaison to that guide’s discipline; the owner/liaison is responsible for maintenance and updates. We haven’t developed a workflow for maintenance, though, and it often falls to the bottom of the list, especially for less-used guides.

But we rely so heavily on our guides, I don’t think we would consider cancelling the subscription.

Jane

Jane Lawless, MLS, BA
Associate Professor
Electronic Resources/Serials Librarian