[Eril-l] alternative to WestLaw or Lexis?

Eduardo Gil gile at mail.montclair.edu
Wed Dec 5 09:31:18 PST 2018

Here at Montclair State University Library we offer: Lexis-Nexis or Uni,
Westlaw Campus Research, Index to Legal Periodicals FT and Hein Online.
So far students and faculty prefer Hein Online.

On 12/5/2018 11:20 AM, Wardzala, Susan wrote:
> Hi Beth,
>
> I am not sure if this is geared enough to undergrads, but I really
> like HeinOnline for legal/government sources.
>
> Susan

Eduardo Gil
Head of the Periodicals Department
Harry A. Sprague Library
(973) 655-5286
gile at mail.montclair.edu@mail.montclair.edu
It's all here. Montclair State University.