[Eril-l] Full Text Finder/Holdings Management Download problems?

Castillo, Ms. Amy ACASTILLO at tarleton.edu
Wed Dec 5 14:29:59 PST 2018

Hello,

I've been seeing some problems with downloading reports from EBSCO Holdings Management for the past few months, particularly for reports that include Gale titles. The columns and rows get off so that one row breaks into two (this is happening for each title through a Gale collection) and throws off the entire report. Selecting different types (standard, KBART) and formats (.csv, tab delimited .txt, xml) for the report output produces the same problem.

I'm unsure if this issue is specific to our institution or not. If you're using Full Text Finder/Holdings Management could you let me know if you're seeing this problem as well? When I contacted EBSCO tech support about it they made it seem like no one else reported having an issue so I'm having a hard time getting their attention about this. The reports are incredibly important to us since it's really my only way breaking down our e-serials collections for surveys and assessment needs.

Thank you,
Amy

Amy Castillo
Coordinator for Periodicals & Electronic Resources
Liaison, Fine Arts and Animal Sciences & Veterinary Technology
Dick Smith Library - Tarleton State University
Box T-0450, Stephenville, TX 76402
254.968.9868|acastillo at tarleton.edu<mailto:acastillo at tarleton.edu>