[Eril-l] Netflix content

Trisha Burr tburr at macalester.edu
Mon Aug 13 14:03:41 PDT 2018

I was able to get a list from Netflix of the titles that are available for
educational use.
It's fairly limited but here's the list:

13TH
Audrie and Daisy
Chasing Coral
Cuba and the Camerman
Extremis
Five Came Back
Heroin(e)
Icarus
Into the Inferno
One of Us
Saving Capitalism
Strong Island
The Ivory Game
The White Helmets
Winter on Fire
Rotten
Seeing Allred
Take Your Pills
Mercury 13
Bobby Kennedy for President
End Game
Evil Genius
Explained
Recovery Boys
Follow This

The permission is provided on each title's page via the Media Center:
https://media.netflix.com/en/only-on-netflix#/new?page=1

Trisha Burr

Electronic Resources Librarian

DeWitt Wallace Library

651-696-6749 | tburr at macalester.edu

1600 Grand Avenue

Saint Paul, MN 55105 USA

[image: mac-sec-horizontal-logo-150w.jpg]