[Eril-l] Price increases on American Journal of Physics and Physics Teacher

van Sickle, Jennifer Jennifer.vanSickle at trincoll.edu
Mon Aug 6 08:51:18 PDT 2018

Hello,

Thank you Diane for bringing this up.  We were notified of the price increase as well, and as another small liberal arts college with a decreasing materials budget, we won't be able to renew at that rate.  I had previously e-mailed Adam Chesler at AIP about the prices overall, and from his reply, he was open to discussion given our circumstances.  I e-mailed him again this morning and encourage others to do so.

Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer L. van Sickle M.L.S.
Science Librarian and E-Resources Coordinator
Trinity College Library
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT USA 06106

860-297-2250