[Eril-l] Moving Start Date for Diabetes Educator

Brandon Holst holsbran at isu.edu
Tue Aug 28 14:39:37 PDT 2018

Hello,

We have a journal, Diabetes Educator, that we get in print and the
publisher has given online access for 2 years. The most current years. We
have been having an issue of every year updating the dates of what we are
able to access. We are trying to be the most accurate in explaining to
people what they actually have access to it without just saying, "keep
clicking because you never know what you are going to get."

Have any of you come up with a solution for a moving start date?

Thank you in advance,

--
*Brandon Holst*
Electronic Resources Librarian