[Eril-l] Ebook Central and Classic Catalog (III)

Leslie Burke Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:12:54 PDT 2017

We have ours proxied through WAM and loaded in our Sierra catalog. We did this so that they would be discoverable in Encore Duet. Since the majority of our users do not create individual accounts (as I'm sure vendors would prefer), relying on accounts vs. a proxied access is not acceptable in our view.

Leslie

Leslie D. Burke
Collection Development & Digital Integration Librarian, Library
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy St
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
p 269.337.7144
f 269.337.7395
Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu<mailto:Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu>
More in Four. More in a Lifetime.
No one has to do everything, but everyone has to do something - What's your Green Dot?