[Eril-l] 2-step verification from Atypon

Bigwood, David dbigwood at hou.usra.edu
Wed Sep 6 07:40:56 PDT 2017

SMS messaging is also a weak form of 2FA. It is vulnerable to SIM swapping. App or physical keys are much more secure. Still any form of additional security is an improvement. How to make it user-friendly in an institutional setting is something that needs to be worked out.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
dbigwood at hou.usra.edu<mailto:dbigwood at hou.usra.edu>
Lunar and Planetary Institute