[Eril-l] 2-step verification from Atypon

Tom Pollard tom.pollard at markallengroup.com
Wed Sep 6 07:18:36 PDT 2017

Hi

As a publisher on the Atypon platform, we really appreciate the additional security measures they have put in place to maintain the integrity of our customer accounts. Having said that, SMS-based 2-factor authentication (2FA) has not been without its difficulties.

The next major update to the platform is bringing in two alternative methods of 2FA (i.e. email, app-based) which should enable every institutional administrator to find a method that works for them. It is of course up to individual publishers to evaluate and implement each method, but we’re certainly looking forward to smoothing out some of the wrinkles caused by the current method.

Regards

Tom

Tom Pollard
Content Development Director

Mark Allen Group, St. Jude's Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB, United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 (0)20 7501 6707  |  Mob: +44 (0)7980 609824  |  Web: www.markallengroup.com<http://www.markallengroup.com/>