[Eril-l] Access to Cabell's

Bazeley, Jennifer bazelejw at miamioh.edu
Thu Sep 7 09:58:42 PDT 2017

Hi Emily,

We have seen a jump in our pricing with our most recent renewal and are
currently discussing our options. Like many others, we have a flat budget,
so we're trying to determine if we can accommodate the increase. We've seen
large increases in a few other packages/databases for FY18 and calendar
year 2018 (Annual Reviews, anyone?), which is making this decision that
much more difficult.

Jennifer Bazeley

Associate Librarian / Coordinator, Collection Access & Acquisitions
Miami University Libraries <http://www.lib.miamioh.edu/>
King Library 312
Oxford, OH 45056
p. 513.529.4216 <(513)%20529-4216> | e. bazelejw at miamioh.edu