[Eril-l] Fwd: The IP Registry is now live!

Jennifer Bazeley jwbazeley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 06:53:42 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any libraries out there had signed up for the IP
Registry (either as a beta tester or in production) and could speak to the
value of the service. If you did sign up for this, did you have to push the
terms and conditions through your purchasing or legal office before you
signed up?

Thanks!
Jennifer Bazeley
Coordinator, Collection Access & Acquisitions
Miami University Libraries (OH)

Tested by 100+ libraries worldwide, now's a great time to make the Registry
your IP range management tool of choice.
<http://publishersolutionsint.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dc56f69ec78e3a275bde55db&id=21241647f6&e=90d7a4ced2>
*The IP Registry is now live!*

*The IP Registry is better than ever!*
With powerful new features and tested by 100+ libraries worldwide, now's a
great time to make the Registry your IP range management tool of choice.
What is The IP Registry?

   - *Check, edit and update* your IP ranges in one place
   - *Broadcast your changes* to all your publisher suppliers with one click
   - *Simplify your workflows*; no more ineffective multiple emails to
   customer services
   - *Peace of mind* that all your Users will have access and your usage
   stats are accurate
   - *The Registry is completely free to use* for all libraries!

Click our logo above to learn more!
Register Now!
<http://publishersolutionsint.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dc56f69ec78e3a275bde55db&id=574a051145&e=90d7a4ced2>
<http://publishersolutionsint.us16.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=5dc56f69ec78e3a275bde55db&id=b9da8ecd0f&e=90d7a4ced2>
<http://www.theIPRegistry.org>
*Copyright © 2017 Publisher Solutions International, All rights reserved.*
We are contacting you regarding the IP registry. Please unsubscribe if you
are not interested in this information.

*Our mailing address is:*
Publisher Solutions International
95 Woodstock Road
Yarnton
Oxford, OXF OX5 1UL
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book
<http://publishersolutionsint.us16.list-manage.com/vcard?u=5dc56f69ec78e3a275bde55db&id=d226923c73>

You can update your preferences
<http://publishersolutionsint.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=5dc56f69ec78e3a275bde55db&id=d226923c73&e=90d7a4ced2>
or unsubscribe from this list
<http://publishersolutionsint.us16.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=5dc56f69ec78e3a275bde55db&id=d226923c73&e=90d7a4ced2&c=c09aa65d46>
.

--
Associate Librarian / Coordinator, Collection Access & Acquisitions
Miami University Libraries <http://www.lib.miamioh.edu/>
p. 513.529.4216 <(513)%20529-4216> | e. bazelejw at miamioh.edu