[Eril-l] Anatomy.tv usage statistics discrepancy

Tina Adams tmadams at email.wcu.edu
Mon Oct 9 11:43:47 PDT 2017

Hi Jon,

We subscribe and are not sure whether to believe our stats either. We used to have access via an Ovid portal but that is no longer the case and the Primal Pictures has sent me the Jan-Sept stats for 2017. They say there is no stats portal for me to access the stats myself. However, the "logins" for us are actually quite high. Our problem is that we are on an older version of Primal Pictures that uses Flash which is now basically not working on newer browsers so the flash video content is not working off-campus and is only kind of working on campus. Primal Pictures is trying to sell us the HTML5 "upgrade" but I too am leery of the validity of the reports. Do you have the Flash version of Primal Pictures? If so, could that be causing the decrease in your stats, if users have stopped using it because the videos aren't loading?

Best,
Tina

Tina M. Adams
Electronic Resources Librarian, Assistant Professor
tmadams at wcu.edu<mailto:tmadams at wcu.edu>
828-227-3728
Hunter Library, Western Carolina University
Cullowhee, NC 28723