[Eril-l] What is the significance of RefWorks moving to Ex Libris?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Tue Oct 31 11:02:04 PDT 2017

Hi, all. We are a RefWorks customer and a Proquest database and ebook
customer but have not had any business with any of the Ex Libris product
family. All I know is that Ex Libris is also owned by Proquest.
So I'm not sure how to take the announcement we got this morning.

Do any of you have any ideas of what this will mean?

Has Ex Libris customer support and invoicing remained very separate from
the rest of Proquest? If so, do you Ex Libris customers think this portends
improvements in those services for RefWorks?

I've always thought that RefWorks tech support was excellent, far better
than the rest of Proquest, and am a bit concerned about that aspect.

Melissa