[Eril-l] Question about New York Times front-page article searching

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Fri Oct 27 14:04:54 PDT 2017

Hi,

[pardon this reference-like question but since we have been talking about the NYT lately, I thought maybe somebody would have a bright idea that I don't.]

We have a professor looking to find all instances of a particular word occurring in front-page articles of the New York Times in a time range that extends up to current. This is very easy to do with ProQuest Historical New York Times up through 2014. But I don't see a way to do it in LexisNexis Academic, or through the NYT web page itself. Any ideas?

I've tried playing in LexisNexis to get page 1 results, but pagination is inconsistent so this strategy isn't really effective.

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661