[Eril-l] ER&L Programming Updates & Last Call for Poster Submissions!

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 06:56:56 PDT 2017

Het everyone. Below are some ER&L updates and an announcements about new

SUBMIT YOUR POSTER PROPOSAL BY WEDNESDAY!

Last call for Poster Submissions! The Call for Posters is open until
Wednesday, October 25th. We’ve had a very nice response rate so far, so
keep those submissions coming! Opportunities for traditional and e-poster
presentations are both available.  View the encouraging invitation to
submit a poster from Whitney Bates-Gómez & Kavita Mundle here in their blog
post, “Get Creative, Animated and Have Fun: Submit a Poster!
<http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/18-get-creative-with-posters/>

Submit a Poster: https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/call-for-posters/

ER&L SCHEDULE COMING NEXT WEEK

The ER&L program schedule will be released next week. We have a great range
of programming on the docket for all attendees. Be sure to check out the
list of sessions accepted for the debut of ER&L 101 Programming
<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/erl-101-programming/>.

NEW AWARDS AVAILABLE

ER&L is now offering an expanded series of awards
<http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/erlplus/current-available-awards/> to
support institutions and individuals that have an interest advancing their
library's e-resources management processes and build the necessary
connections to colleagues in the field. With our online conference and
audio/video archive, ER&L is pleased to offer online conference awards,
reducing logistical challenges, such as strain on smaller institutions'
staff and travel expenses.

Please direct any questions to the ER&L team at
hello at electroniclibrarian.org.

ER&L 2018, the 13th Annual Electronic Resources and Libraries is in Austin,
Texas at the UT Austin Conference Center and will take place March 4-7,
2018. Housing and Early Registration are currently open. Visit
electroniclibrarian.org <https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/>.