[Eril-l] Google-based, open source ticketing system testers wanted!

Meghan Burke mburke at marymount.edu
Mon Oct 23 13:16:36 PDT 2017

Do you still use email to communicate/track access issues and internal
requests?  Wish there was a better way?

Our library is looking to improve our library ticketing system with the
eventual goal of making the code available in an open-access repository.

The system, created with Google apps (see screenshot below), is highly
customiz-able and used for a variety of purposes within our library from
tracking electronic resource access problems to marketing team requests.

We are looking for a few libraries who may be interested in trying out the
system themselves and providing us feedback for improvement.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list at mburke at marymount.edu

Thank you!

--
Meghan Burke, Assistant Professor